ToodleBit aims to provide exciting, well structured STEM projects that are based around the computing curriculum. It provides pupils with opportunities to design, make and code their ideas. Lessons are hands-on, active and creative with computer science learnt via dedicated lessons and through cross curricula projects.
Here are six Impact statements that shows how ToodleBit can support your computer teaching..
Increased pupil attainment within computing.
- Animated videos provide the expert subject knowledge.
- ToodleBit scheme of work ensures progression.
- Extension activities ensure all pupils are able to achieve their full potential.
Increased pupil independence and resilience.
- Video based lessons allow pupils to work at their own pace and encourage greater independence and resilience.
Reduced teacher workload.
- Teachers are provided with well structured lesson plans that are ready to use with minimal preparation.
- Animated videos guide each lesson so reducing the time required to learn specialised subject knowledge.
- ToodleBit provides the components for each lesson and ths preventing the need to search for kit. All contained within its own storage box ready to pass from class to class.
Improved teacher knowledge and confidence teaching computing.
- Videos and lesson plans provide the subject knowledge and allow teachers to learn alongside the pupils.
A consistent delivery of computing across KS2
- ToodleBit scheme of work ensures there is progression and quality teaching.
Enhanced broader curriculum
- Cross curricula projects mean computing is taught alongside science and design technology.